Finally Update my blog
12:21 AM
Time really flies. It has been 2 months since I dissappear from my blog. I have finally changed my blogskin to a more airy and lively blog rather than the previous black one. Even though i prefer to make the blogskin myself, I just cannot find the free time. Anyway, feel better with the new changes would do haha. It has been quite a busy 2 month there are endless things to attend and do, working, outings, playing. However, sch is gonna start soonnn. ARGH! Juz hope i would have a better sem in Rp and forever making new friends. New subjects, new faci, new room, new friends. Things are always moving so fast...=X
Anyway, I m totally pissed becuz of RP today. I just receive sms reguarding 4E1 bbq. It would be held on 18th June. I was very happy BUT after looking at my RP academic calendar 07-08, 18th would be the start of my new term. I simply fell to the ground, or rather the lowest spot i can ever go. Sick of tis sch...
Labels: Sch is starting....
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska